Tuesday, January 15, 2013
January is National Human Trafficking Awareness Month
January is National Human Trafficking Awareness Month!
Show your support and join our End Trafficking team to take action. Here’s how:
1. Watch and share our brand new PSA on human trafficking, featuring Rizzoli and Isles star Angie Harmon.
2. Stay tuned for an exclusive opportunity to hang out with End Trafficking and The Polaris Project on Google +.
3. Organize a fundraiser for UNICEF’s Child Protection work – download the Fundraising Toolkit here.
4. Host a screening of Not My Life, a powerful documentary on human trafficking.
5. Take the Slavery Footprint Challenge and discover how the work of exploited people touches your daily life.
Stay connected to the End Trafficking Project by following the campaign on Twitter: @EndTraffick and by joining the effort on the Action Center.
Contact End Trafficking at: email@example.com or visit www.unicefusa.org/endtrafficking for more information.